I hope that you’re enjoying your time in Las Vegas at the VoCFusion event.
Here are a number of posts that contain research that I referenced in my speech:
- The ROI of Customer Experience: Analyzes the correlation between CX and loyalty and uses a model to determine the financial impact across 18 industries.
- The State of CX Management, 2012: Identifies how companies are progressing along their CX journeys and includes self assessment for benchmarking CX maturity.
- State of CX Metrics, 2011: Examines the CX metrics programs in large companies and includes a CX metrics self-assessment.
- Employee Engagement Benchmark Study: Shows the linkage between employee engagement and CX as well as between employee engagement and employee productivity.
- 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings: Rates the CX of 206 U.S. companies across 18 industries. Check out this post with link to 18 industry-specific posts: Industry Details for 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings.
- 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings UK: Rates the CX of 66 UK companies across seven industries.
- 2012 Temkin Loyalty Ratings: Rates the loyalty of 206 U.S. companies across 18 industries.
- 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings of Tech Vendors: Rates the CX of 60 tech vendors based on feedback from IT professionals and als0 shows relationship between CX and sales.
Here are some additional resources that you may find valuable:
- VOC resource page: Provide a number of resources for VoC programs including advice for NPS programs.
- The CX Journal: Sign-up for our monthly newsetter.
- Temkin Group Research: Listing of all of our research (on my blog).
- The 6 Laws of Customer Experience: A free eBook that’s been widely downloaded that describes the fundamental truths that define how companies treat customers.
I also urge you to consider joining the Customer Experience Professional’s Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping professionals like you succeed!
Of course. please reach out to me if you need help accelerating your customer experience efforts.
Customer Experience Transformist & Managing Partner