About Temkin Group
Temkin Group is a leading customer experience (CX) research, consulting, and training firm. We help many of the world’s largest brands lead their transformational journeys towards customer-centricity and build loyalty by engaging the hearts and minds of their customers, employees, and partners.
Our firm combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, we help companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness.
Here are some ways that you can engage with Temkin Group:
Our work with clients falls into two areas:
- Enterprise CX Transformation. We help organizations develop the customer-centric culture and operating processes to consistently deliver the experiences that create customer loyalty.
- Vendor Strategy & Marketing. We help vendors improve their offerings and go-to-market efforts, and we also participate in activities such as webinars and speeches.
Our Core Beliefs
We founded the Temkin Group based on four core beliefs:
- Customer experience drives loyalty. Our research and work with clients has shown that interactions with customers influences how much business they’ll do with you in the future and how often they recommend you to friends and colleagues.
- Improvement requires systemic change. Companies can improve customer interactions in isolated areas, but they can’t develop competitive advantage until customer experience is embedded in their operating fabric.
- It’s a journey, not a project. Building the capabilities to consistently delight customers doesn’t happen overnight. Companies need to plan for a multi-year corporate change initiative.
- We can help you make a difference. Transformation efforts aren’t easy, but leading your company to be more customer-centric is worth the effort. We help our clients accelerate their results and avoid many of the bumps along the way.
If you think we may be able to help you customer experience efforts, then send an email to email@example.com.