We hope that you find the Customer Experience Matters blog a very valuable resource for your CX efforts. And while we do periodically showcase Temkin Group research reports that are for sale, a very large portion of our content is actually available for free!
If you like the blog’s content, then I highly recommend that you subscribe to our CX Matters Monthly Journal so you can keep up-to-date on all our content. In any case, we hope that you enjoy some of these free resources.
We’ve created collections of content that are connected to a specific topic or application:
To assemble eBooks, we compile content from across multiple, related sources.
- Free eBook: 25 Tips For Tapping Into Customer Emotions
- eBook: 15 Tips for Engaging Employees
- eBook: 25 Tips for Amplifying Empathy
- Free eBook: People-Centric Experience Design
- 50 CX Tips: eBook and Infographic
- eBook: 10 CX Mistakes to Avoid
- Free eBook: The 6 Laws Of Customer Experience
We create informative and entertaining videos around key topics.
- Five Ways That Organizations Crush Customer Empathy (Video)
- CX Competency: Customer Connectedness (Video)
- CX Competency: Compelling Brand Values (Video)
- CX Competency: Purposeful Leadership (Video)
- Start Talking About Emotions (Video)
- Quick Take: The Power of Customer Journey Thinking (Video)
- Quick Take: Start Talking About Emotion (Video)
- Quick Take: We Need More Qualitative Research (Video)
- Quick Take: Customer Experience: Success, Effort, and Emotion (Video)
- Quick Take: Make More Human Emotional Connections (Video)
See all of our videos.
We sometimes like to showcase our research in a more visual form.
- The Power of Customer Journey Thinking (Infographic)
- The Human Conversational Model (Infographic)
- The Four CX Core Competencies (Infographic)
- State of Voice of the Customer (Infographic)
- The Rise of Mobile CX (Infographic)
- Guide to Organizational Culture Change (Infographic)
- The Ultimate Customer Experience Infographic, 2016
- Employee Engagement Primer (Infographic)
- CX Metrics: Immature, But Improving (Infographic)
- Customer Experience: The Path From Fluff to Tough (Infographic)
How Can Temkin Group Help?
If you’re looking for more than just great insights and advice from the blog, here are some ways that Temkin Group may be able to help.