Employee Engagement Resources
An engaged workforce is a valuable asset, which is why employee engagement is one of Temkin Group’s four customer experience core competencies. This video provides a quick overview of our approach to employee engagement:
Improving employee engagement is also the starting point for a wonderfully virtuous cycle.
Check out this infographic: Employee Engagement Primer:
Given it’s importance to organizations, I’ve assembled some research and blog posts on the topic:
Employee Engagement Research & Posts:
- Report: Engaging A Tethered Workforce
- Report: Lessons in CX Excellence, 2017
- Put Culture Change On Your 2017 CX Agenda. Here’s How.
- Only 26% of U.S. Employees are Highly Engaged. How Engaged are Your Employees?
- Amazon Makes Smart Move to Positive Employee Feedback
- HR Execs: Wake Up To Employee Engagement!
- Guide to Organizational Culture Change (Infographic)
- Free eBook: 25 Tips For Tapping Into Customer Emotions
- Infusing Humanity Into CX, Discussion With Barry Schwartz
- Employee Engagement Primer (Infographic)
- What Drives Employee Turnover? Not Compensation
- Report: State of Employee Engagement Maturity, 2016
- Modernize Leadership: Shifting 8 Outdated Management Practices
- Report: Employee Engagement Benchmark Study, 2016
- Report: Benchmarking HR’s Support of CX and Employee Engagement
Employee Engagement Assessment:
Download our free Employee Engagement Assessment. It’s a great tool to identify the maturity level of your employee engagement efforts and identify strengths and weaknesses of the program across our 5 I’s of Employee Engagement. If you want to compare your results against the employee engagement efforts at 198 large organizations, then download the Temkin Group report State of Employee Engagement Activities, 2016 that includes detailed benchmarking data.
Additional content that you may find valuable:
- The Four Customer Experience Core Competencies (Free Report)
- The Future of Customer Experience Management
- The State of Customer Experience Management, 2013
- Lessons in CX Excellence
- 50 CX Tips: Simple Ideas, Powerful Results
- eBook: 10 CX Mistakes to Avoid
- eBook: The Six Laws of Customer Experience (Free eBook)
Temkin Group helps organizations across a spectrum of customer experience activities, including engaging your entire workforce. You can learn more about our services on the Temkin Group website.