Welcome! We’re very happy that you have found Temkin Group, and we hope that you enjoy the content on this blog. In order for you to get acquainted with our work, we’ve put together this primer.
If you find this information valuable, then consider signing up for our monthly newsletter.
- Learn: We explain important concepts in easy to understand language.
- Act: We provide tools and best practices.
- Engage: We create content that you can share across your organization.
Our Core Concepts:
- What is CX?: Customer experience is the perception customers have of their interactions with an organization. The customer experience an organization delivers is a reflection of its culture and operating processes. Customers experience every interaction through three dimensions: Success, Effort, and Emotion.
- The Four CX Core Competencies: Organizations become more customer-centric by mastering these competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Compelling Brand Values, Employee Engagement, and Customer Connectedness.
- Six Stages of CX Maturity: Organizations evolve though six stages of maturity as they become more customer-centric: Ignore, Explore, Mobilize, Operationalize, Align, and Embed.
- Frameworks: We provide easy-to-understand categories and definitions for complex or misunderstood concepts.
- Best Practices: We offer leading-edge and emerging practices in areas that you should be looking at.
- Benchmarks & Assessments: We provide tools for comparing your organization’s level of activities, competencies, and maturity with other companies. This includes our widely used Temkin Experience Ratings.
- Industry Data: We use customer feedback to publish company- and industry-specific ratings across many areas of CX and loyalty.
- Trends: We spot emerging practices and identify key trends that will be important for you to consider in the future.
- ROI Data: We publish many reports that contain data for understanding the business benefits of CX.
Our Free Resources:
- Tools: We offer a number of tools, such as our CX Sparks, that you can use in your organization.
- Posts: We regularly share our insights and observations through a regular flow of content
- Research: We offer a number of our research reports for free.
- eBooks: We provide a number of eBooks that are meant for wide distribution.
- Videos: Our growing collection of videos communicate key ideas in simple ways that make them ideal for sharing across your organization.
- Infographics: We capture many key concepts and important data points in infographics, which makes them easy to understand.
- Research & Advisory Subscriptions: You can purchase access to all of our published research and data, and receive a number of private advisory sessions.
- Strategic Advice: Whether you’re just starting or trying to go from good to great, we can review and improve your plans and strategies, or help you think about what comes next in the evolution of your efforts.
- Workshops: You can attend one of our open-enrollment workshops, or we’ll deliver training sessions that are tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
- CX Institute Online Training: Our CX Institute provides online training for all employees across your organization.
- Speeches & Webinars: We can deliver informative and inspiring speeches on a wide number of topics for just about any event.