Choose a non-profit organization from the list below and Temkin Group will make a $5 donation to that charity in your name (one donation per person, limited to attendees of Temkin Group’s humanity workshops). We hope that you will make an additional donation to that organization within the next 24 hours.
More information about the charities:
- ALS Association: To discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
- Alzheimer’s Association: To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: Committed to providing adults and children with cancer with the best treatment available today while developing tomorrow’s cures through cutting-edge research.
- Elevate Hope Foundation: Provides abused and abandoned children an alternative method of therapy through music and the arts, and funding special services and programs that assist the needs of these children using these fundamental methods.
- Habitat for Humanity: We build because we believe that everyone, everywhere, should have a healthy, affordable place to call home.
- UNICEF: Works in 190 countries and territories to save and improve children’s lives, providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more.
- World Food Programme: Works with U.S. policymakers, corporations, foundations and individuals to help provide financial resources and develop policies needed to alleviate global hunger.