Do you want to improve your organization’s customer experience? It takes more than making some superficial changes. This page will help executives understand what it takes to create significant, sustainable improvements.
Start by watching this three minute video. It explains that customer experience is a reflection of the company’s culture and operating processes, which means the sustainable improvements will require focusing on four distinct CX competencies. Download the free report The Four Customer Experience Core Competencies for more details.
This excerpt from The State of CX infographic provides a quick snapshot of where organizations are along their CX journeys..
- The State of CX Management, 2015 (report). Provides benchmark data and assessment to identify your CX competencies and maturity relative to other large organizations.
- The ROI of Customer Experience, 2015 (report). See our analysis of the connection between CX and loyalty across 19 industries.
- People-Centric Experience Design (free eBook). Experiences are all about people, the customers who interact with your organization and the employees who shape those interactions. This concept will help you tap into the power of purpose, empathy, and memories.
- The 6 Laws Of Customer Experience (free eBook and infographic). Every executive should understand these fundamental drivers of how organizations deliver customer experience.
- Creating and Sustaining a Customer-Centric Culture (report). If you want to drive sustainable change across your organization, then you need to build a customer-centric culture. This report identifies a process for “aligning employee attitudes and behaviors with the organization’s desire to change.”
- Five Questions That Drive Customer Journey Thinking (blog post). Explains how to differentiate your customer experience by focusing on customer journeys, not individual interactions.
- My Manifesto: Great Customer Experience Is Free (blog post). Provides a perspective of how to think about customer experience management.
- 10 CX Mistakes to Avoid (eBook). Highlights common mistakes that inhibit customer experience efforts and provides advice for overcoming these obstacles.
- Lessons in CX Excellence, 2015 (report). Provides details of the customer experience efforts of 8 organizations that were finalists in Temkin Group’s 2014 Customer Experience Excellence Awards.
- CX in the C-Suite: See how the CEO from Sprint and CEO from Mercedes-Benz USA propel customer experience across their organizations.
Keep up to date on leading-edge CX insights by signing up for monthly CX Matters Journal.