Welcome to my XM Fireside Chat series, where we hare some of our thinking through an informal discussion format. I hope you enjoy it!
In this segment of XM Fireside Chat, I talk with Susan Haufe, Chief Industry Advisor for Healthcare at Qualtrics, about healthcare experience, with a focus on the current challenging environment.
The current pandemic is challenging the very structure of our healthcare system. Healthcare providers are being overwhelmed by the volume of patients and the lack of supplies and tests. All of this plays out through a network of human beings who are facing a multitude of stressful factors, including patients suffering from coronavirus, doctors and nurses lacking supplies, and administrators looking to manage and expand their bursting facilities. In this environment it’s more important than ever to stay connected with those people, which is what XM is all about.
Here are some related posts that you may find valuable:
- Keeping healthcare systems running at peak performance
- Improving patient experience by engaging your employees
- Leaders: Four Experience Design Tips To Deal With Coronavirus
- The healthcare industry needs more than just patient satisfaction surveys to deliver on experiences
- It’s time to modernize HCAHPS around experiences
- Why digital transformation for healthcare isn’t about technology