Are you proud of the work that your organization is doing to deliver great customer experience or to improve its customer experience? If so, consider submitting a nomination for Temkin Group’s 6th annual Customer Experience Excellence Awards.
The award is open to all organizations around the world, whether their customers are consumers, fans, visitors, students, citizens, companies, patients, or any other group.
Nominations are due by October 20th. (Here’s the nomination form)
The awards are based on the following criteria:
- Transformation. What is your organization doing to master the four customer experience core competencies?
- Purposeful leadership: Leaders operate consistently with a clear, well-articulated set of values.
- Compelling brand values: Brand attributes are driving decisions about how you treat customers.
- Employee engagement: Employees are fully committed to the goals of your organization.
- Customer connectedness: Customer feedback and insight is integrated throughout your organization.
- Results. How is the effort creating value for customers and for the company?
- Sustainability. How well is the company setup for ongoing success?
You can see information about last year’s finalists—including their nomination forms—in the Temkin Group report, Lessons in CX Excellence, 2017.
For more information, visit the 2017 CX Excellence Awards page.