Free Customer Experience Training For Non-Profit Organizations
January 30, 2017 3 Comments
I’m really excited to announce that Temkin Group has launched its Non Profit Scholarship Program (NPSP).
During 2017, the company will provide free enrollment to its U.S. workshops for up to 20 employees of non-profit institutions. The NPSP will enable these employees to gain access to customer experience training that their organizations may not have been able to afford.
Temkin Group recently labeled 2017, “The Year of Purpose.” As part of the company’s commitment to elevating purpose, it launched the NPSP to help non-profit institutions better deliver on their missions. By providing access to its world-class customer experience workshops, Temkin Group hopes to provide employees in non-profit organizations with the skills and knowledge to deliver better experiences to their constituents, whether they’re customers, members, patients, visitors, students, or donors.
Any employee of a 501(c) organization with an operating budget of at least $10 million can apply for the NPSP at TemkinGroup.com/scholarship. Temkin Group will chose winners of the scholarships based on its assessment of the value that the workshops will have on the applicants and their organizations.
NPSP winners will be provided free tuition ($1,895 value) to attend any of Temkin Group’s public enrollment workshops in the U.S. throughout 2017. Here is the current schedule for workshops during the first half of the year.
- March 21 & 22, 2017 in Miami: Engaging Employees In Your CX Journey. This workshop provides attendees with the insights and tools to raise employee engagement, a critical element for organizational success.
- April 4 & 5, 2017 in San Diego: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey. This workshop provides attendees with the insights and tools to use customer journey mapping, an important customer experience capability.
- April 25 & 26, 2017 in Alexandria, VA: Driving Customer Experience Transformation. This workshop provides attendees with the insights and tools to create and sustain a customer-centric culture.
- June 14 & 15, 2017 in Boston: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey. This workshop provides attendees with the insights and tools to use customer journey mapping, an important customer experience capability.
- Temkin Group plans to offer additional workshops throughout 2017.
For more information about the NPSP or to apply for a scholarship, visit TemkinGroup.com/scholarship.