Resources To Prepare For Your CX Certification
July 8, 2016 Leave a comment
I’m extremely proud to be a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP). One of the reasons is that this certification encourages CX professionals to build and maintain their expertise at a high level, which will raise the overall quality of CX across organizations. So my hope is that more qualified CX professionals will join the ranks of CCXPs.
If you’re thinking about going for your certification, check the requirements and resources on the CCXP site. If you’re qualified, then you’ll need to take a test that examines your knowledge across six areas. To help prepare for that examination, you can find posts on this blog that correspond to those elements:
- CCXP1: Customer-Centric Culture
- CCXP2: Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight, and Understanding
- CCXP3: Organizational Adoption and Accountability
- CCXP4: Customer Experience Strategy
- CCXP5: Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
- CCXP6: Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
How should you use this material? I suggest that you look through the CCXP exam blueprint and identify which of the six areas you are least comfortable with. Then spend time looking through our content in that area.
The bottom line: Good luck with your CCXP certification!