Recap of (Awesome) Customer Experience Day 2015
October 7, 2015 Leave a comment
Yesterday was a great day, as Temkin Group joined customer experience professionals around the world in celebrating Customer Experience Day 2015.
We started by participating with a Twitter conversation for Asia-Pacific on Monday evening and finished with a speech on Tuesday night in Los Angeles for a CXPA.org event. It was an action packed 24 hours!
Since Temkin Group labelled 2015 as the Year of the Employee for customer experience, we carried that theme into our CX Day 2015 activities. Here’s a recap of the content we created for this year’s celebration:
- Webinar recording: Tapping into the Power of Engaged Employees (with Aimee Lucus)
- Webinar recording: The Fundamentals of Customer Experience (with Jen Rodstrom)
- Webinar recording: Mastering CX with Jeanne and Bruce (with Jeanne Bliss and Bruce Temkin)
- Free eBook: 15 Tips to Engage Employees
- Video: Customer Experience Matters
- Infographic: The Ultimate CX Infographic
The bottom line: Already looking forward to the next CX Day on October 4, 2016