Temkin Group has labelled 2015 as the Year of the Employee for customer experience. As you’ll see below, we’re continuing that theme in our plans for CX Day 2015:
- Research discount. We’ll provide a discount code via twitter that will give a 15% discount on any research purchased during CX Day (8:00 AM ET to 8:00 PM ET).
- Free webinars. We’ll hold two free webinars. Aimee Lucas will present Tapping into the Power of Engaged Employees at 1:00 PM ET and Jen Rodstrom will present The Fundamentals of Customer Experience at 4:00 PM ET.
- Free research. Anyone who attends one of the two Temkin Group webinars will receive a code for downloading a free copy of the report, Lessons in CX Excellence, 2015.
- Free eBook. We’ll be publishing a new eBook, “15 Tips to Engage Employees” that will be available to download for free.
- Customer Experience Matters video. We plan to unveil an exciting new video showing the importance of customer experience and the critical role of employees.
- New CX Infographic. We’ll publish a new version of “The Ultimate CX Infographic” that’s been very popular over the last few years.
- Blog Post. As part of the CXPA’s blog carnival, I’ll be publishing the post, Hungry for CX, Culture Eats Strategy For Lunch.
- CXPA Webinar. Bruce will join Jeanne Bliss for a webinar sponsored by the CXPA at 11:00 AM ET.
- CXPA Event in SoCal. Bruce will be speaking in Los Angeles at the CXPA.org’s SoCal local networking event.
The bottom line: Join Temkin Group in celebrating CX Day 2015!