Positive Psychology Infuses Customer Experience
July 20, 2015 2 Comments
In case you missed it, here’s a recording of a recent Temkin Group webinar, Positive Psychology (PP) Infuses Customer Experience (CX). It shows how principles of PP can be used to enhance an organization’s efforts to improve CX.
We’ve been using some of the underlying principles of PP within our work for years, but never labelled it that way. Going forward, we plan to tap more into the growing body of research in the space, and also hope to provide a leading voice in areas such as organizational culture and experience design.
If you like this topic, here are some posts that you may find interesting:
- Positive Psychology Meets Customer Experience
- Temkin Well-Being Index
- Happy People Are More Productive Employees
- Happiness is Key Ingredient to Productivity
- Three Steps for Happiness to Fuel Organizational Empathy
- eBook: 25 Tips for Amplifying Empathy
- Happy People Are More Loyal Customers
- Is Your Mission Inspiring Employees?
- CX Tip #7: Motivate Employees With Intrinsic Rewards
- PCxD Principle #1: Align Through Purpose
- PCxD Principle #2: Guide With Empathy
- Making Customers Grateful Make Sense
- Customer Experience Needs More Practical Wisdom
The bottom line: Positive psychology + customer experience = a world of positive experiences.