Next Tuesday, April 28th, will be the 5th anniversary of this post: Introducing Temkin Group, Customer Experience Transformation Consultancy. That’s when we launched Temkin Group.
It’s been a great five years and we are looking forward to celebrating the day with all of our clients, partners, and research followers.
We invite you to participate in some of our activities to celebrate this wonderful milestone:
- Help us donate to charity. Temkin Group will make a donation to a charity that you select from our list of seven worthy causes. We’re accepting votes through the end of April.
- Join us for a webinar. At 1:00 EDT, join Aimee Lucas, Jen Rodstrom, and Bruce Temkin in a lively webinar: Temkin Group’s 5th Anniversary Chat: CX Past, Present, and Future.
- Participate in a Tweet Chat. Between 3:00 EDT and 4:00 EDT, Aimee Lucas, Jen Rodstrom, and Bruce Temkin will discuss the topic, Building a Customer-Centric Organization during a Tweet Chat using the hashtag #TemkinGroupChat. See more details below.
- Get a 15% discount. Use the discount code “TG5Anniversary” on April 28th between 8:00 AM EDT and Midnight EDT and you will receive a 15% discount on any research that you purchase (it will only be active during that period).
Tweet Chat Questions
When you answer questions during the chat, be sure to note which question you are responding to using A1, A2, etc. and the hashtag #TemkinGroupChat.
- Q1: Leaders set the customer experience “tone at the top.” How do your leaders demonstrate their commitment to CX to the organization at large?
- QDeveloping a clear mission is important for Purposeful Leadership. How does your organization’s mission support the customer experience?
- Q3: Compelling brand values are created with promises. How is your brand translated into specific customer promises?
- Q4: Brand promises are kept or broken when customers interact with your organization. How does your organization infuse its brand values into the design and delivery of customer experiences?
- Q5: It’s critical to understand your customers in order to improve their customer experience. What’s a good example of how your organization embraced customer insights?
- Q6: Engaged employees are valuable assets. What has been successful in engaging your employees in your CX journey?
- Q7: The journey to CX maturity is tough. What are your questions about mastering the four customer experience core competencies?