Make sure to mark October 1st on your calendar, it’s the first annual Customer Experience Day (CXDay.org). The goal of this “holiday” is to:
Celebrate great customer experience and the professionals who make it happen
Temkin Group has a number of exciting things planned for CX Day:
- 50 CX Tips. As a countdown to CX Day, I’ve been publishing a series of posts called 50 CX Tips with the last one scheduled to go live on CX Day.
- Free research. Based on the votes cast by readers of this blog, Temkin Group is giving away a free 5-person license of the report Lessons in CX Excellence ($495 value). To download the research, look for a coupon code on my Twitter account (@btemkin) on CX Day. The code will only be valid on CX Day between 12:00 AM ET and 12:00 PM ET.
- Free Temkin Group webinar. Aimee Lucas will present a webinar “The Secret to Customer Experience Success” at 2:30 ET. Attendees will receive a code for a free copy of the eBook “10 CX Mistakes to Avoid” that they can share with more than 20 of their colleagues ($125 value).
- 2013 CX Excellence Awards. On CX Day, Temkin Group will kick off the nomination process for 2013 CX Excellence Awards. Last year’s winners were EMC, Fidelity Investments, Oklahoma City Thunder, Safelite AutoGlass, and Sovereign Assurance of New Zealand.
- CX Infographic. On Tuesday September 24th, one week before CX Day, Temkin Group will publish a new infographic “The State of Customer Experience” which provides a comprehensive overview of customer experience.
- CXPA activities. We are also participating in many of the CXPA’s efforts. I will be hosting a webinar with Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint, at 11:00 ET and writing a blog post as part of the CXPA’s Blog Carnival with many leading bloggers. Aimee Lucas is a judge on the CX Impact Awards. Several members of our team are also planning to attend the Local Networking Event in Boston, joining the hundreds of people who will be attending similar events around the world.
The bottom line: Please join us in celebrating CX Day!