We recently released the 2013 Temkin Experience Ratings that ranks the customer experience of 246 companies across 19 industries based on a survey of 10,000 U.S. consumers. Here are highlights from the parcel TV services industry:
- The overall industry earned the lowest average score of any industry.
- The top TV service providers Bright House Networks and Dish Network (tied for 166th out of all 246 companies in the ratings across industries) are lower rated than even the worst company in the parcel delivery service, grocery, and fast food industries. While these top two companies earned “okay” ratings, the rest of the companies in the industry earned either “poor” or “very poor” ratings.
- The last place company in the industry, Time Warner Cable, earned the 244th ranking, tied for next to last across all industries.
- The second-to-last TV service provider, Charter Communications, improved eight points over last year, the largest gain in the industry.
- Cox Communications’ rating decreased six points from 2012, the largest drop in the industry
- Dish Network is the highest rated in the functional component, Optimum (iO)/Cablevision is highest rated in accessible, and Bright House Networks is highest rated in the emotional component.
- Cox Communications has the lowest functional rating while Time Warner Cable has the lowest accessible and emotional ratings.
- The average rating for the industry remained about the same between 2012 and 2013.
- Here’s a link to industry results from the 2012 ratings.