Chick-fil-A has been in the news lately because of the company’s stance on gay marriage. Don’t worry, I’m not going to use this blog as a sounding board for that controversy. But all of that attention made me think about Chick-fil-A. It’s quite a fast food company. Compared with other fast food companies that we’ve examined, Chick-fil-A is:
- Tied for 1st place in 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings with Starbucks and Subway
- 1st place in 2012 Temkin Forgiveness Ratings
- 1st place in 2012 Temkin Trust Ratings
- 1st place in 2012 Temkin Customer Service Ratings
- Tied for 1st place in 2012 Temkin Loyalty Ratings with Starbucks
Consumers seem to really love Chick-fil-A. So I took a look at their customers along with Burger King, KFC, McDonald’s, and Wendy’s. As the title of this blog states, Chick-fil-A customers are the youngest, wealthiest, most educated, and healthiest.