There are many customer experience events, and several of them are very good. But I want to make the case for joining us at the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org) Members Insight Exchange on June 19 & 20 in San Diego at the Del Coronado.
In case you don’t know about the CXPA, it’s a non-profit organization dedicated to the long-term success of customer experience professionals. Here are my top 8 reasons for joining us:
- Learning. Hear best practices from great speakers and during highly interactive sessions.
- Networking. Meet customer experience professionals from different industries and regions.
- Sharing. Let other people know about your successes and challenges, helping to improve the entire profession.
- Experiencing. Participate in an exciting agenda that’s filled with educational sessions, networking events, an “unconference” session and some other surprises.
- Building. Help shape the CXPA’s agenda and make it a powerful asset for you and the entire profession.
- Innovating. Learn about the CXPA’s first annual CX Innovation Award winners and see presentations from a specially selected group of innovative vendors.
- Beaching. Enjoy the beautiful setting of the Del Coronado on the beach in San Diego.
- Belonging. Join your peers in the CXPA who are investing their time to make you and other customer experience professionals successful.
The bottom line: Don’t miss this great event!