Temkin Group’s 1st Anniversary… Thanks!
May 1, 2011 2 Comments
We are very happy to announce that Temkin Group is now one year old….
We want to first and foremost thank all of our wonderful clients. THANK YOU! We’ve had the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading banks, insurance companies, technology vendors, pharmaceutical companies, investment firms, and retailers.
It’s been a busy year…
We published 15 research reports:
- 2011 Temkin Loyalty Ratings, April 2011
- Voice Of The Customer Programs Grow Up, April 2011
- 2011 Temkin Experience Ratings, March 2011
- How Consumers Give Feedback, March 2011
- Locating A Store On The Phone Is Not Always Easy, February 2011
- Online Experiences For Buying Gift Cards Need Work, January 2011
- Customer Experience Accelerates In 2011, January 2011
- Eight Customer Experience Megatrends, Updated on December 2010
- Online Store Locators Miss A Key Part Of The Experience, December 2010
- The State Of Voice Of The Customer (VoC) Programs, October 2010
- Assessing The Maturity of Voice Of The Customer Programs, October 2010
- Profiling Customer Experience Leaders, September 2010
- The Evolution Of Voice Of The Customer Programs, September 2010
- The Current State Of Customer Experience, June 2010
- The Four Customer Experience Core Competencies, June 2010
We launched the Temkin Ratings Website:
And, we co-founded the Customer Experience Professionals Association: