Announcing The CXPA; Customer Experience Professionals Unite!
April 27, 2011 8 Comments
As we all know, great customer experience requires great customer experience professionals doing great work in a supportive environment. That’s why I am thrilled to announce the launch of the Customer Experience Professionals Association…
Here’s the mission of CXPA.org:
The Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global, non-profit organization that supports the professional development of its members by enhancing networking, providing research and education, establishing standards, promoting the industry, and creating a better understanding of the discipline of customer experience
Here’s why Jeanne Bliss and I co-founded this organization:
- There are many customer experience networking groups, but the industry has hit a stage where it needs a single, collective voice to map its evolution
- We want to help customer experience professionals embed customer experience management skill sets across their organization
- Our goal is to identify standards and best practice approaches and transfer those skills across the industry
- We want to ensure that that customer experience management continues to generate a vibrant set of opportunities for customer experience practitioners
The CXPA recognizes that there is an ecosystem of customer experience professionals which includes companies that are committed to customer experience leadership, individual professionals who are committed to customer experience efforts, and vendors that help companies improve their customer experience. So there are membership options for all of those constituents.
We’re thrilled to already have a great group of corporate members including…
Adobe, Clarabridge, Confirmit, Cox Communications, EMC, Fidelity Investments, Healthy Directions, Medallia, Microsoft, Mindshare Technologies, ResponseTek, RightNow Technologies, Safeco Insurance, SAP, SapientNitro, Strativity Group, Symantec, Tealeaf Technology, Thunderhead, Universal Mind, and Vovici.
These companies, along with any corporate members that sign up within three months from today, will be considered Founding Corporate Members. Keep an eye for upcoming announcements about additional Corporate Founding Members!
We also have some great sponsors, who will make it possible for the CXPA to deliver additional services to our members. So I want to thank our initial Gold Sponsors: Adobe, Confirmit, Medallia, RightNow Technologies, SapientNitro, and Tealeaf Technology; Silver Sponsors: Clarabridge and ResponseTek; and Bronze Sponsor: Mindshare Technologies
Here are the CXPA membership opportunities:
- Individuals can join for $195
- Companies can join for between $2,500 and $10,000 based on size
- Non-profits, government agencies and educational organizations can join for $1,500
And, of course, you can become a sponsor with investments that start at $5,000.
The bottom line: The CXPA is here to help YOU succeed!