Giving Thanks On Thanksgiving
November 25, 2010 1 Comment
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating the holiday. I like sharing my favorite Thanksgiving comic…
Here are a number of things that I am thankful for:
- My family. They put up with me… most of the time.
- My dad’s memory. Although he passed away a few weeks ago, I am happy to remember how my dad enthusiastically embraced life.
- My clients. Temkin Group is off to a great start; we’ve been lucky enough to have some fantastic clients.
- My dog Lucy. She had emergency surgery a couple of weeks ago and we thought she was going to die. She’s recovered and back to her old self; greeting me at the door every time I come home.
- Our friends. We’ve had a lot of family trauma over the last few months, but our friends have been fantastic in helping out.
- The Celtics. Last year was exciting; and it looks like they can make another run at the championship again this year.
- Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell. These guys just make me laugh.
The bottom line: I hope you find the time to be thankful!