This is a picture of my sister, Susan Cutler, who was a very active and fun-loving woman. She died of cancer when she was only 38, leaving behind a husband and two children.
While that was devastating for our family, the more disturbing issue is that many other families have to deal with this same type of tragedy.
If you’re interested in supporting this worthy cause, here’s a link to make a donation: http://www.jimmyfundwalk.org/2010/btemkin
Here’s a list of the top 10 reasons for supporting my walk (that I created last year):
- Cancer sucks! The battle needs all of us.
- You can easily go with one less latte every week or so.
- The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is a great place.
- One less suffering child, one less mourning parent.
- Enjoy being a part of something so good.
- Look at these kids. They need your help.
- What would it hurt to go out for hamburgers vs steaks for one night?
- It takes more than courage to beat cancer.
- What else were you planning on doing for the next 5 minutes?
- In memory of victims, in honor of survivors, and in hope of a cure.
Unfortunately, cancer is a disease that touches too many people. That’s why I’d love your support for my walk; every dollar gets us one step closer to a cure.
Click here to donate: http://www.jimmyfundwalk.org/2010/btemkin
The bottom line: Thank you!