- Cancer sucks! The battle needs all of us.
- You can easily go with one less latte every week or so.
- The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is a great place.
- One less suffering child, one less mourning parent.
- Enjoy being a part of something so good.
- Look at these kids (http://tinyurl.com/jfheros). They need your help.
- What would it hurt to go out for hamburgers vs steaks for one night?
- It takes more than courage to beat cancer.
- What else were you planning on doing for the next 5 minutes?
- In memory of victims, in honor of survivors, and in hope of a cure.
For the past several years, my son and I have participated in the Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk to honor the memory of my sister, Susan Cutler, who died of cancer when she was only 38. For the upcoming walk on September 13th, we have even more reason to participate. During the past year, my wife’s cousin Neil Webber and our nanny for more than 10 years, Iris Plunkett, lost their battles with cancer.
Unfortunately, cancer is a disease that touches too many people. That’s why I’d love your support for my walk; every dollar gets us one step closer to a cure.
Click here to donate and help cure cancer.
The bottom line: Thank you!