I just got data back from the consumer survey that will drive Forrester’s second annual customer experience index (CxPi). We’ll be ranking firms across these 12 industries:
- Insurance Providers
- Investment Firms
- Credit Card Providers
- Wireless Service Providers
- Internet Service Providers
- TV Service Providers
- Medical Insurers
- Hotels [new on 2008]
- Airlines [new on 2008]
- PC Manufacturers [new on 2008]
I’ve started the analysis and it looks like we’ll have about 114 companies in this year’s CxPi. Here are some of the questions that I’ll answer in a report which should “go live” in late November or early December:
- Which companies came out on top of the rankings?
- Which companies dropped to the bottom?
- Which firms are easiest to do business with? Which are the most difficult?
- Which are the most enjoyable firms? Which are the least enjoyable?
- How does customer experience differ across industries?
- Which firms and industries have improved the most since last year?
- Which firms and industries have gotten worse?
FYI, I can already tell that the results will surprise many people.
The bottom line: Keep your eyes open for the 2008 CxPi